The terms ‘MarineInformer.com’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The all information (i.e. job vacancies) on this website is for your general information and use only, and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- MarineInformer.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- MarineInformer.com also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to apply for job vacancies you are interested. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All payments made by subscribers on Marineinformer.com for purpose of job seeking are non-refundable, except the cases caused by system errors or improper functionality.