We are looking for an experienced Master to join the fleet of a very reputable and world renowned company. Their fleet of Oil/Chemical Handymax tankers trade worldwide. Trip lengths are 3 months on and off and come with a competitive renumeration package. Previous experience as Master on similar sized or larger vessels is essential. Joining date is the end of September.
If you have been thinking of changing companies or are a Master who now finds himself at a loose end, then this is one of those rare opportunities for you to join a new company whilst still retaining your rank.
Minimum Essential Documentation
- COC : A-II/ 2: Master, Unlimited
- Endorsements : (Dangerous Cargo Endorsement)DCE – Chemical
- Endorsements : (Dangerous Cargo Endorsement)DCE – Petroleum
- Travel document : US Visa
- Travel document : EU Passport
[button color=”grey” size=”big” alignment=”left” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.clyderecruit.com/job/master-for-oil-chem-tanker-50000-dwt/”]APPLY[/button]