Requirements & Summary
Company: Leap29 Skills: Mechanical Engineering Experience: 7 + Years Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship Employment Type: Full Time Contractor Salary: Competitive Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands No location/work authorization restrictions found.
As Mechanical Engineer, you often work in a multidisciplinary project team in which you are responsible for the mechanical part of the design.
Role: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Duration: 12 months renewable contract
• Modelling and calculating mechanical designs for heavy (offshore) systems;
• Drafting System-, Basic and Detail Designs;
• Determining purchase specifications with focus on long lead items;
• Designing with a focus on: use of material, size/weight, malleability and service accessibility;
• Performing detail calculations for the optimization of the design.
• A Master degree in Engineering; Mechanical engineering or similar
• Great affinity with or interest in complex mechatronic systems;
• 7 years’ experience in Mechanical Engineer within the (heavy) mechanical engineering, offshore/maritime sector or steel construction;
• Fluent in Dutch and English language orally and in writing.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!