Company: PT. Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk Skills: Rig Mover, Ballast Control, Barge Master Other Skills: Piling, crane operation, deck machinery, winches, 4-point mooring systems, spud systems, dredging, rock-laying for breakwaters, having OIM License Experience: 5 + Years Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
– Ensuring safe ballasting and de ballasting during rig move operations.
– Maintaining the control of trim, stability and stress on the rig, by organising and maintaining deck and hull load distribution.
– Ensures the safe passage of personnel during transfers involving marine or crane operations.
– Supervise towing operation on rig moves.
– Supervise 3rd party contractor supplied vessels such as equipment barges, sea trucks, and tugs
– Ensures the safe handling, loading and storage of supplies including dangerous goods.
– Maintains accurate information and informs the Rig superintendent on weather forecasts, precise tide and maritime charts, tidal currents and bad weather are factors that can be managed with precise information and work planning
– Actively promotes and supports the HSE management system to the rig crews and ensure all company policies and procedures are followed at all times during their work period. This responsibility extends to and includes all periods whether on the rig or in the accommodation
– Assists the Safety Officer in preparing emergency response exercises.
– Report any and all breaches of company policies to the Rig Superintendent regardless of whether they occurred on the rig or in the accommodation or when travelling to or from the work site whether travelling in company or private modes of transport.
– Supports the Rig Superintendent and tool pusher by plan, organising, and supervising work for the deck crew.
– Disseminates information to the Rig Superintendent at the completion of each on the rig marine equipment, lifting and lifted equipment or failures.
– Assist the drillers in training the crews in safe working practices relating to the care and maintenance and use of lifting and lifted equipment.
– Act as Rigging and Slinging Supervisor for the duration of his shift ensuring:
All loose lifting equipment i.e. shackles, slings, and any other Items of Lifting Equipment located on the rig site are correctly stored and maintained in accordance with the company Rigging & Slinging Handbook.
The pre use visual inspection of all loose lifting equipment i.e. shackles, slings, and any other Items of Lifting Equipment located in any area of the rig site.
The inspection and colour coding regime of all loose lifting equipment and that of any new loose lifting equipment used during his shift is inspected and colour coded prior to use.
That all scaffold erection is fit for purpose and safe for use prior to giving approval for its use.
The company appointed 3rd party lifting equipment inspector is informed of any changes to the Rigs lifted and lifting equipment so that the data base is maintained current.
All certificates are correctly filed in accordance with the company procedures.
Where practical observe lifting, rigging and crane operations working procedures and performance and advice on safe and correct methods of task performance and completion.
PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk is Indonesia’s largest national onshore and offshore drilling contractor that has been serving both local and international clients domestically as well as abroad for more than two decades. Since its establishment, Apexindo has served prominent oil and gas companies, such as Total E&P Indonesie, Vico Indonesia, Chevron, ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, Pertamina, MedcoEnergi, Hess, BP, PetroChina, Lundin, Santos, Crescent Petroleum, Pearl, Statoil, Anadarko, and Devon.
As part of its commitment to continuously improve the competitive advantage as well as the international standard drilling services, Apexindo has successfully passed the surveillance audit and obtained the certification of ISO 9001; 2008 in Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2004 in Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001:2007 in Health and Safety Management System. Moreover, Apexindo also put a consistent concern on health and safety of its employees and stakeholders. This commitment had made Apexindo posted Lost Time Incident Frequency Rate (LTIFR) and Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate (TRIFR) that are below the industry average as recorded by the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) Asia Pacific Region.
At the moment, with 8 onshore rigs, 6 offshore rigs, and a unit of Floating Production, Storage, and Offloading (FPSO), Apexindo has grown to become a leading drilling contractor with domestic and overseas operations, driven by its vision to be a world-class drilling contractor without compromising services.
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/961526_barge_master?s=7&tid=1527