Company: Atlas Professionals Skills: FPSO / FPU Experience: 5 + Years Education: Some College Employment Type: Rotational Contractor Location: Guyana Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
1. Prepare to Start Marine and Cargo Operations.
2. Start Up Marine & Cargo Operations
3. Monitor and Maintain Marine & Cargo Operations
4. Prepare and shutdown Marine & Cargo Operations
5. Manage and Supervise Effectively
6. Contribute To Control Of Critical Situations And Respond To Emergencies
7. Monitor And Maintain Pollution Control Measures
8. Emergency Response Role.
STCW Reg. AII/2 (Master Mariner Unlimited) plus DCE for Liquid Petroleum.
Proven 3 years Tandem Berthing experience at open sea berths or internally Qualified Berthing Master, (QBM) Berthing vessels up to 350,000 DWT tonnes.
5 years sea service on VLCC with at least 3 years minimum at rank of Master.
GMDSS unlimited G.O.C.
Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
Extensive knowledge of offshore FPSO or FSO operations, including Production, Process, Utilities, Marine Maintenance, and Safety Management. City & Guilds in Petroleum Processing Technology
Attended Tandem offload simulator training.
Attended Management of Major Emergency Training.