Company: KCA Deutag Skills: Storeman Experience: 1 + Years Education: High School/Secondary Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee Salary: To define Location: North Sea, Scotland, United Kingdom Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
With over 125 years of experience, KCA Deutag is one of the world’s leading drilling and engineering contractors working onshore and offshore with a focus on safety, quality and operational performance. We operate approximately 100 drilling rigs in over 20 countries employing more than 8000 people in Africa, Europe, Russia, the Middle East, the Caspian Sea, South East Asia and The Americas.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Service Coordinator to join one of our North Sea platforms on a 4 month fixed term basis. The Services Co-ordinator is responsible to the Rig Superintendent for materials co-ordination and clerical duties.
* Raise offshore requisitions for ongoing drilling and stock requirements.
* Receive and update all stock and stock control related systems.
* Organise all transportation and paperwork for items being returned to other locations and for inter-field transfers.
* Responsibility regarding transfer of dangerous goods, chemicals, explosives, radio active compliance with legislation and Group procedures.
* Responsibility concerning customs classification of transferred goods.
* Keep up to date all card/computerised systems for recording drilling tool and stock movements.
* Receive and register all rental equipment and the return of same as required.
* Report on a monthly basis on material movements, issues and current stock levels.
* Supervise the loading and unloading of third party owned, drilling related equipment under the direction of the end-client’s representative as required.
* Ensure that all equipment is stored on the correct shelving in the correct location in a safe manner.
* Identification and tagging/marking of all stock items.
* Arrange and maintain the shelf storage and warehouse facilities.
* Inform appropriate support personnel of forthcoming medical evacuations in accordance with Group Safety Policy.
* Meet all incoming Group personnel and drilling related personnel.
* Record and inform Group personnel of their cabin allocation when required.
* Maintain files on personnel training, holiday requests and sickness.
* Maintain a POB listing for all Group personnel and third party personnel.
* Perform other administrative duties as required.
* Control the issuing of protective/safety clothing to employees. Ensure the stock levels are satisfied and that a record is kept of each employee issue.
* Book all personnel due to leave the platform on a helicopter flight liaising with operational or support personnel. (If no Rig Clerk on board.)
* Stand-in for alternative work discipline as required.
* Complete any other reasonable tasks as delegated by Line Supervisor.
* Attend all meetings and additional training, as may be required.
Key Skills & Experience
* Recent operational experience.
* Experience on the Nexen Scott platform or an automated drilling rig would be highly desirable.
What We Offer
* Competitive Pay & Benefits package
* Structured Training, Development & Career Progression
* Global Opportunities
Candidates must attach the following certificates in order for their application to be considered;
* OPITO BOSIET/FOET (Survival)
* OPITO CA-EBS
* OPITO MIST
* OGUK Medical including Bi-Deltoid Measurement
* Dangerous Goods By Air and Sea
Location: Scott Platform, North Sea, 2*3 rotation
About KCA Deutag
KCA Deutag is currently the drilling contractor on approximately 40 offshore platforms worldwide. The company also owns and operates a fleet of approximately 60 land drilling rigs. Our six Core Values define ‘the KCA Deutag way’ and are underpinned by our Policies, Standards and Procedures. They help guide our business approach and culture and our people in working safely, effectively and ethically across our operations.