Company: Triton Energy Skills: Storeman Experience: 5 + Years Education: High School/Secondary Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee Salary: £13 per hour Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom Status: Active
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
• Assist with the planning of daily onsite and offsite operations
• Ensure inspections are carried out and recorded on daily checklists for site forklifts and vehicles
• Assist in developing and implementing plant maintenance schedules. Progress maintenance work according to those schedules.
• Conduct daily toolbox talks with operators and ensure work instructions and risk assessments are communicated and understood.
• Supervising and delegating responsibilities to operators
• Provide ‘on the job’ training for new operators. Ensure that Materials & Logistics Supervisor is kept fully advised as to the progress and results of such training.
• Ensure that safe working practices are followed by all employees/contractors on site at all times.
• Ensure that all environmental, safety and quality procedures are followed
• Carry out stores administration and any other relevant administration duties as required by management.
• Support the management of stock control within the stores arrangement.
• Organise and arranging all materials within the store in an appropriate and manageable fashion
• Organise and arrange assets/materials within the yard in an appropriate and manageable fashion
• Regularly seek to identify and implement improved ways of working.
• Attend operational meetings as and when required
• Develop a good working relationship with 3rd party Customers/Vendors
• Any other duties that may arise in line with the post
Candidates must hold the following
• Driving License
• Forklift License – up to and including 16Tonnes
• HSE Awareness
• Ability to plan and organise work of self and others to meet the demands of external works and/or management
Triton Energy Solutions focuses on delivering permanent and contractor recruitment to the Energy, Marine and Defence sectors. With 12 years recruitment and search experience, Triton’s Managing Director believes in bringing the Human Element back into recruitment, ensuring candidates are communicated with from initial contact through to closure with the upmost respect and honesty.
Bringing back the human element ensures our clients get the highest quality of service. We aim to work in partnership, as an extension of your business, discussing your requirements with our candidates in significant detail making sure they are fully briefed on your business and vacancy.
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/977851_stores_controller/