Company: Nabors Skills: Casing Experience: 1 + Years Education: Some College Location: Odessa, Texas, United States Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further…. We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides innovative drilling technology, directional drilling operations and drilling instrumentation and software. Through its various subsidiaries, Nabors manufactures and sells top drives, catwalks, wrenches, drawworks and other drilling related equipment which are installed on both onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Operations Manager- Tubular Running Services (TRS).
Responsible for the safe, efficient, cost effective and timely delivery of Tubular Running Services (TRS) while controlling division profit and loss. Operations manager will also be responsible for assisting with invoicing, shop repairs, field services commissioning, and packaging of all TRS Products & Services.
• Safely and effectively managing division tubular running service employees to include shop, field, and administrative staff
• Ensuring employees are adhering to their responsibilities as laid out in the job description
• Ensuring Supervisors have the manpower and resources to complete all tasks required by them
• Accountable to Area Manager for all shop expenditures and expenses that are made by Supervisors under him
• Final approval on all completed WO as per the SOC
• In charge of all field trucks and associated tools and equipment, making sure all are in good repair
• Liaison between customers and supervisors on disagreements
• Ensuring building and facilities are kept and operated in a professional, neat and safe manner
• Ensuring budgets are adhered to as set out by management
• Employee is accountable to follow the responsibilities as described in approved EQD documents
• Compliance with all NABORS Policies, Systems, and Standards, including, but not limited to: Compliance and Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Quality and HSE, etc.
• Responsible for training compliance within division
• Disciplinary actions, hiring, dismissals in conjunction with Human Resources
• Fosters and maintains a professional attitude and a teamwork concept among staff within all areas of the organization.
• Promotes a culture of continuous improvement.
• Any other duties assigned by management.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years’ of progressive oilfield services experience
• Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
• Previous tubular running field experience
• Previous operational management experience within the oilfield at a divisional level
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management discipline
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Must be a team player
• Excellent knowledge of NABORS’s products
• Self-starter capable of working with little supervision, when needed, and initiate customer follow-up on a regular basis.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft office products
• Organized and have the ability to set and adhere to priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing, with strong presentation skills.
• Work conditions may include travel to and from other Nabors facilities and customer offices.
• Requires the ability to stand up to ½ the time
• Requires the ability to walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel over 2/3 of the time
• Requires the ability to talk or hear more than 2/3 of the time
• Requires the ability to lift up to 30 pounds, unassisted
• Requires close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus
• Typically works in a moderately noisy, business office environment
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
407 land drilling rigs
31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone’s Ideal Employer Rankings – find out more here.