Company: Parker Drilling Management Services Inc Skills: Rig Electrician, Electrician Experience: 7 + Years Education: High School/Secondary Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee Salary: Negotiable Location: Neuquén, Neuquen, Argentina Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position is responsible for installing and maintaining electrical wiring and equipment to include, but not limited to, motors, generators, air conditioning, alarm system and MCC and SCR unit.Key Responsibilities and Tasks
* Research OEM and field data to develop maintenance procedures for equipment.
* Understand and work with relevant regulatory and inspection agencies, including ABS, DNV, API and ModuSpec.
* Monitor maintenance reports and progress of the program at rig locations.
* Investigate electrical equipment failures.
* Witness acceptance tests for new and refurbished equipment.
* Assist with specific maintenance questions/problems, primarily electrical; give advice or acquire information from the manufacturers to help solve rig site problems.
* Monitor changes in rig equipment inventories through the PM data input operators, audit checks, and Oracle input from the field.
* Monitor field personnel data entry.
* Understand and work with relevant regulatory and inspection agencies, including ABS, DNV, API and ModuSpec; apply the NEC to rig operations.
* Work with the PM Manager to improve the Program.
* Leads employee development, training efforts and succession planning.
* Adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
* Other duties and special projects as assigned.Position Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Must have High School diploma.
* Should have at least 7 years of work experience in electrical equipment; to include power distribution and design and installation of electrical wires.
* Should have experience supervising others.
* Capacity to work effectively under pressure in ambiguous and complex situations.
* Ability to work independently with multiple people at many levels and work as part of a team.
* Professional relationship and interpersonal skills with strong customer service attitude.
* Excellent time management skills to prioritize and manage multiple requests from various avenues, and the ability to change direction in response to fluctuating circumstances.
* Must be able to problem solve.
* Must be a self-motivator and work without close supervision.
* Must be able to prioritize jobs and work under tight time constraints.
* Must have excellent computer skills to include all MS Office products.
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and vendors.
Being multi-lingual in Spanish and English is preferred.
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/978393_electrical_supervisor/