Company: Triton Energy Solutions Skills: Commercial Management, Drilling Manager, Contracts Engineer Other Skills: Tenders, drilling, workover and intervention experience required Experience: 10 + Years Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our Dubai based client is looking for a Commercial Manager from a Drilling background.
Note from client “looking for candidates with experience of lump sum turn key contracts for integrate drilling, workover and intervention.
People that have work in tendering processes, work with multiple internal and third party suppliers; as well as supporting field operations.”
This role is responsible for the commercial management and leadership of the segment, driving the contracting strategy down through the Eastern Hemisphere Geo-Zones to ensure efficient and effective contract life cycle management with our existing and growing client base. The Segment Manager of Commercial Business Development (Eastern Hemisphere) is responsible for delivering standard global commercial terms and conditions, shaping bid strategy and providing expert input into commercial negotiations as directed by the VP Strategic Marketing in order to drive the overall Segment strategy.
The role will proactively create and secure profitable commercial frameworks (product sales & services – single product line supply, Bundled / IPM, Life of Field commercial models) with minimal business risk that drives desired volume and margin growth.
• 10+ years of sales, Product Line, commercial operations, contract management experience in Oil & Gas market
• Successful track record of delivering complex, business projects in challenging environments
• Ability to successfully interact with and influence diverse groups of people to deliver innovative commercial contract offerings to secure forecasted financial budgets whilst continually delivering customer commercial expectations and satisfaction
• Strong experience of successfully leading diverse teams in different locations, remotely
• Ability to think strategically and be operationally rigorous
• Credible leader, financially astute with strong commercial, contractual & negotiation skills
• A highly effective communicator, regardless of the audience
• Ability to operate successfully within a matrix management environment
• Good technical knowledge of our client product range or oilfield services portfolio
University Degree in Business, Finanace, Economics, Law or Engineering
Preffered – Masters Degree or MBA
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/980022_commercial_manager/