Company: Parker Drilling Management Services Inc Skills: Rig Manager, Toolpusher Experience: 2 + Years Education: High School/Secondary Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee Salary: Negotiable Location: Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position is responsible for supervising a crew on the Company’s drilling rig ensuring safe and efficient work practices.Key Responsibilities and Tasks
* Efficiently supervise and ensure safe and effective work practices of assigned drilling.
* Ensure that crew members are properly trained and familiarized with safety procedures and manuals and the proper care and maintenance of the rig and drill string, including lubrication of equipment and overall housekeeping of rig.
* Responsible for housekeeping, rig servicing, lubrication and general upkeep of the rig.
* Responsible for enforcement and clarification of Company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for timely and accurate submission of various reports to include, but not limited to, drilling report, preventive maintenance/equipment report and safety report.
* Responsible for adequate working knowledge of assigned station during blow out preventer (BOP) control.
* Maintain safety standards and procedures and keep work area in safe working conditions.
* Abide by Company policies and procedures.
* Other duties and special projects as assigned.Position Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* A High School diploma is required.
* Must have current Well Control certificate and any other certificates required by clients.
* Should have 2 or more years of work experience in the drilling industry.
* Must have good verbal communication skills and able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and vendors.
* Must possess sound reasoning skills and have the ability to follow directions.Physical Demands
The physical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk, stoop, kneel, carry, push/pull and use repetitive wrist and hand movements. The employee may be required to lift and/or move objects of up to 50 pounds. Hearing, seeing ability to include depth perception, peripheral vision and rapid mental coordination. It is required to be mentally alert for entire regular shift.Work Environment
This position may work in various locations – both in the U.S. and internationally. Some locations may be subject to extreme temperatures, hostile environments, civil unrest, etc. Also, travel to and from work location may require extended layovers in unfamiliar locations. Potential for exposure to temperature changes, wetness, confined spaces, chemicals, grease and oil, working with ladder/scaffolds, working with hands in water, and working alone. Parker Drilling will supply adequate training and equipment to meet the functions of the job.Safety Accountabilities
* Ensure that personal behaviors and work practices are in line with Company safety standards.
* Responsible for safety of self and others in the vicinity to include, but not limited to, employees, vendors and guests.
* Provide visible leadership engagement, be aware of housekeeping and take additional safety precautions to ensure no one is put at risk.
* Do not take short cuts or unnecessary risks and actively work with others to ensure they take due care and do not put themselves or others at risk.
* Ensure all incidents are reported and appropriately investigated in accordance with Company procedure.
* As needed, seek advice from HSE representative.
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/976241_tourpusher/