Company: Nabors Skills: IT – Networking & Telecom, Rig Instrument Tech Experience: 5 + Years Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree Location: Houston, Texas, United States Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further…. We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and has one of the largest completion services and workover and well servicing rig fleets in North America. Our company is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S and multiple international markets. Nabors provides innovative drilling technology and equipment, directional drilling and comprehensive oilfield services in most of the significant oil and gas markets in the world.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Casper, WY; Midland and Houston, Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Software and Infrastructure Technician.
Position provides support via telephone and email to internal and external customers with issues related to Canrig software, hardware and other products. Assist Supervisors in meeting the equipment requirements for the field.
• Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves Tier 1 issues received via email and telephone.
• Coordinates issue diagnosis and resolution with multiple groups.
• Escalate identified issues outside of position’s scope of support to Tier 2.
• Create detailed and accurate documentation for all issues.
• Engage with mentor to develop skills, knowledge and career path.
• Actively participate in CAMs program.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Computer and networking knowledge/experience.
• Must demonstrate advanced troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to diagnose root cause, document findings and provide potential solutions, both temporary and permanent.
• Superb customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Capable of quickly learning proprietary software and procedures and able to follow complex technical documentation.
• Adaptability to ever changing product environments (software, hardware, network).
• Able to work 12 hour shifts, 7 days on and 7 days off, and capable of adapting to business needs.
• A+ Certification or equivalent experience preferred.
• 6-12 months minimal experience as a Customer Service Representative
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Position may require occasional travel
• Position requires working in field for training
• Position is operations oriented, and may requires being on-call
• Position may require working overnights and holidays
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
407 land drilling rigs
31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone’s Ideal Employer Rankings – find out more here.