Company: Grupo Epalmo Skills: Subsea Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, HSE Manager / Advisor Experience: 12 + Years Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Scope of the SERVICE:
This service consists in technical assistance of COMPANY CTA Senior Engineer for the preparation of the following documents: technical folders before inspection, list of material, offshore survey of contractors.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
– Proposition of any modification to improve HSE parameters,
– Contribution to the reporting of anomaly and incidents and participate as well to diagnosis and corrective actions,
– Control of the inspection plan of installed equipment for static mechanical trade,
– Contribution in the daily reporting of the shut down activities (including Performance Indicators),
– Apply of the inspection preparation plan as defined by the CTA Head,
– Analysis, trouble shoot and report after main failures or mal functioning of equipment. Organisation and lead relevant actions plan,
– Follow up of site activities relative to Vendors, Suppliers or Specialists venues, especially in term of preparation and management of the works,
– Validation for static mechanical activities of the works carried out by subcontractors before FPSO expediting,
– Documentation follows up in the SERVICE trade,
– Supervision of the management of spare parts for mechanical equipment and SD period according to pre defined strategy,
– Supervision and coordination of the preparation of the scheduled of main overhaul/upgrade.(in coordination with COMPANY planner),
– Evaluation of the competency and the performances of the contractors in Mechanical activities,
– Audit or of contractors audited as necessary based on the KPIs,
– Verification and strict follow up of the approved maintenance strategy,
– Improvement in mechanical and overhaul maintenance strategy based on Site requests and needs,
– Contribution to the integration of the future Block 17 developments (Pazflor/Clov),
– Participation to audits.
– BOSIET HUET,
– Basic and advanced Fire Fighting,
– Basic and Advanced First Aid,
– Risk awareness and prevention,
– Gestures and postures.
In case of availabilty and interest in applying to this position please revert to : firstname.lastname@example.org
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information’s and Resumes Submittals please use the following:www.grupoepalmo.com