Company: Patch Personnel Skills: Storeman, Warehouse Person, Supply & Distribution Education: High School/Secondary Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee Location: Chinchilla, Australia Status: Active
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.Authorized to work in: Australia
An opportunity is available to join an oilfield service company in the role of Yard Manager at their yard and warehouse facility in Chinchilla, QLD.
The company is seeing growth as the oil and gas sector continues to improve and this newly created role is to support their ongoing operations.
Responsibilities will include;
· Ensure equipment is inspected and documented when returned and prior to going out on hire
· Maintain accurate online inventory of capital equipment and spares
· Coordination of delivery or return of equipment and personnel
· Coordinating 3rd party maintenance and prioritization of maintenance tasks
· Stock taking
· Client coordination
Suitable applicants will have;
· Prior warehousing experience
· General knowledge of inventory and cost controls
· General knowledge of oil and gas rig equipment and operations (desirable)
· High level of interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
An attractive salary package is available for this role, dependant on skills and experience.
Oil and Gas recruitment solutions, delivered by experienced Oil and Gas industry professionals. We are Patch Personnel.
Areas of specialisation include geoscience, reservoir engineering, production engineering and drilling and completions.