Company: Grupo Epalmo Skills: Subsea Engineer Experience: 9 + Years Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The scope of the SERVICE consists:
– in providing technical expertise during the subsea & completion and intervention operations.
– in assisting the COMPANY RSES by ensuring that adequate preparation and planning is carried out to ensure optimised operational performance. – in establishing HSE procedures and policies are maintained
– in checking that all developments goals are achieved ;
– in checking that COMPANY Completion & Subsea operational performance and cost efficiency are fulfilled
– in checking that Subordinate are efficiently managed and trained ;
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
1. Follow up of the completion and subsea operations during completion and intervention, respecting the company procedures, safety and environment;
2. Optimisation of procedures in order to reduce costs and delays;
3. Management of the subsea & completion crews to ensure optimum planning and preparation and thus reducing the non productive time and also the invisible lost time;
4. Supervision of the logistics of offshore subsea & completion personnel and equipment, in order to optimise offshore operations;
5. Technical expertise to the COMPANY RSES during subsea completion activities;
6. Regular feedback to the COMPANY onshore subsea & completion support team with a view to improve the operations while respecting the safety of personnel and equipment;
7. Reporting and discussion with the COMPANY onshore subsea & completion superintendent any anomaly detected in order to anticipate potential problems and define adequate solutions;
8. Training to COMPANY junior completion & Subsea Supervisors (CADETS).
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information’s and Resumes Submittals please use the following:www.grupoepalmo.com