Company: Grupo Epalmo Skills: WellSite Supervisor Experience: 10 + Years Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree Location: Luanda, Angola Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Technical activities :
– Monitor, report and expedite the progress, schedule and delivery of new build & rework controls equipment.
– Witness SRT/FAT’s on SCM’s/MCM’s, SEM’s, RPC’s, DIU’s, SCMMB’s, SCM Test Stands and associated subsea controls equipment.
– ·Visit vendors to witness FAT’s and carry out final inspections on various items varying from electrical jumpers to wellhead equipment.
– ·Liaise with engineering on any issues encountered during build/test of any subsea equipment contractor is supplying.
– Review test procedures and discuss with engineering any issues and have them resolved.
– Liaise with contractor quality department for any issues that require attention.
– Monitoring of Contractor and suppliers performance and any proposed modification, improvement, corrective actions deemed necessary. Close monitoring of any NCR’s issued up to satisfactory closure.
– Prepare and issue a weekly report on all Quality surveillance activities.
– Review MRB’s and sign off equipment.
– Participate in weekly and bi-weekly progress meetings.
Required skills for the execution of the SERVICE:
– Bachelors degree + 5yrs relevant experience
– Preferably strong manufacturing background including QA/QC or Equivalent/appropriate experience in this sector 10yrs+
– Previous experience as Company rep preferred
– weekly reports and bi-weekly conference
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information’s and Resumes Submittals please use the following:www.grupoepalmo.com