Company: Grupo Epalmo Skills: Drilling Superintendent Experience: 11 + Years Education: Masters Degree Location: Luanda, Angola Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Scope of the SERVICE:
The service is performed on ONSHORE SITES and consists in:
– technical expertise within the drilling and completion department,
– in ensuring that all programmes are prepared and review operational performance,
– investigation and suggestion of solutions for operational improvement,
– support and technical advice to CONTRACTORS during the operational activities engineering.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
1. Maintain of a vigilant respect of Angolan laws and regulations;
2. Making up of an example of high HSEQ standards at all times to the workers;
3. Application of the TOTAL E&P HSEQ MAESTRO 12 Fundamental Rules;
4. Training of Angolan employee is trained properly;
5. Preparation of drilling engineering activities;
6. Preparation, in coordination with 2G & R of the wells Statement Of Requirement;
7. Preparation of Drilling Proposals, Well Budget, Drilling Programs and Final Well Reports;
8. Contribution to write General Drilling Program for deep water Block 17 or for any other assets operated by TOTAL EP Angola projects and to update it;
9. Optimization of drilling procedures while ensuring accordance with in house technical rules and HSE rules;
10. Preparation of technical specifications and scope of work for drilling equipment and drilling services.
Launching of Call for Tender and evaluation of proposals;
11. Control of Well reporting (correctly written and adequacy of operation codification);
12. Transfer of know how to COMPANY Junior local and expatriate Engineers if any, monitoring of their progress;
13. Orientation of the work of the CONPMANY rig site engineer expatriate and national for efficient drilling data monitoring, well operation analysis and Drilling Improvement Process implementation;
14. Discussion with COMPANY drilling superintendent any anomaly detected during drilling operations in order to find adequate engineering solutions;
15. Management of COMPANY the drilling superintendent the drilling bits inventory;
16. Participation to the Drilling Improvement Process and promotion of the pre-job and post job meetings on the rig or at the base, while feeding the lessons learnt database;
17. Feeding of the NPT tracking sheet and Performance database. Database to be used to produce end of operation debriefings;
18. Participation to operations feedback and control of their input in the Drilling Programs;
19. Participation in the updating of the SIMOPS procedures in order to enhance overall rig performance by optimising the use of dual derrick capabilities, without compromising safety and equipment integrity;
20. Running of COMPANY proprietary in-house hydraulic simulation and drilling software’s.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information’s and Resumes Submittals please use the following:www.grupoepalmo.com