Company: Grupo Epalmo Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor Experience: 9 + Years Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The SERVICE consists:
– in providing technical expertise to the COMPANY RSES,
– in assisting planning and preparation of the exploration well DST operations or development wells, well testing operations and for intervention operations on BLOCK 17 wells. The SERVICE will be performed onboard of one of the DP drill ships or BLOCK 17 production platforms.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
1. Follow up of the exploration well DST operations, development wells, well testing operations, or for intervention operations on Block 17 wells, respecting COMPANY procedures, safety and environment;
2. Optimisation of procedures in order to reduce costs and delays;
3. Management of the COMPANY crews of the exploration well DST services companies or well testing services or for intervention operations on Block 17 wells, company to ensure optimum planning and preparation and thus reducing the non productive time and also the invisible lost time;
4. Supervision of the logistics of COMPANY offshore PERSONNEL and equipment of the exploration well DST services CONTRACTORS or well testing services CONTRACTOR, and for intervention operations on BLOCK 17 wells, in order to optimise offshore operations;
5. Technical expertise to the COMPANY RSES during exploration well DST operation or development wells, well testing operations activities and for intervention operations on BLOCK 17 wells;
6. Technical reporting to the COMPANY RSES during exploration well DST operation or development wells, well testing operations activities and for intervention operations on BLOCK 17 wells; Contract T_PCP-0016 17/45
7. Reporting and discussion with the COMPANY onshore DST lead testing engineer any anomaly detected in order to anticipate potential problems and define adequate solutions;
8. Technical reporting following the exploration well DST operations and for intervention operations on BLOCK 17 wells.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information’s and Resumes Submittals please use the following:www.grupoepalmo.com