Company: Nabors Skills: Rig Electrician, Rig Mechanic, Electrical Technician Experience: 5 + Years Education: High School/Secondary Location: Casper, WY, US Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Catwalk technician will be responsible for accurately and efficiently performing diversified tasks relating to product installation, troubleshooting, repair and training. Work will take place at the customer’s locations. The successful candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Install service and repair Company manufactured equipment. This includes placement of equipment as well as routing and termination of components. Equipment could include Catwalk and Power Wrench.
• Completion of project will include Customer Acceptance Testing
• Perform Training to customers on the installed systems
• Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic system components utilizing drawings, schematics and flow charts.
• Perform major overhaul of various product line.
• Perform detailed inspections and provide repair recommendations.
• Maintain company issued tools and be knowledgeable and skillful in the use of these tools.
• Able to utilize computer and software for communication as well as data tracking and reporting Job Requirements
The selected candidate will have 5 years experience in mechanical services, plus advanced technical, mechanical and electrical skill.
Must have high school diploma or equivalent, and prefer a trade/technical school diploma.
The Nabors companies own and operate approximately 521 land drilling rigs throughout the world and approximately 607 land workover and well servicing rigs in North America. Nabors’ actively marketed offshore fleet consists of 40 platform rigs, 12 jackup units and 4 barge rigs in the United States and multiple international markets.
In addition, Nabors is one of the largest providers of hydraulic fracturing, cementing, nitrogen and acid pressure pumping services with approximately 805,000 hydraulic horsepower currently in service.
Nabors also manufactures top drives and drilling instrumentation systems and provides comprehensive oilfield hauling, engineering, civil construction, logistics, and facilities maintenance and project management services. Nabors participates in most of the significant oil and gas markets in the world.
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/970052_catwalk_wrench_technician/