Company: Ably Resources Skills: Captain / Master Experience: 5 + Years Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee Salary: Competitive Location: London, United Kingdom Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ably resources are working closely with a leading Marine Consultancy in the search for a Master Mariner/ Engineer with Experience in command of either Tanker or Container ships.
This opportunity comes with a lucrative package that would be fantastic entry into the claims market. The client offers full training and support. To apply you must have the following:
· Must hold Master Mariner Class 1/Marine Engineer Class 1 foreign going certification.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in senior rank eg. Master/Chief Officer/Chief Engineer/2nd Engineer.
· Excellent communications skills and ability to liaise with international Clients.
· Written and spoken English must be to the level of a native speaker.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Physically able to work in confined spaces, hazardous atmospheres, extreme temperatures and all weather conditions.
· Must be IT literate in MS office.
Location London or Singapore
Please send any CVs to email@example.com
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.