Company: GreenTree Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. Skills: Drilling Consultant, Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor, Drilling Superintendent Other Skills: workover, HPHT, Jack up Rigs Experience: 11 + Years Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee Salary: Monthly Salary Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Manage the Drilling/work over operations including overall responsibility for planning, HSE, contract management and leading a team of rig personnel & sub contractor operations on location.
Key responsibilities include:
Planning all rig operations, men, materials and services.
• Manage the execution of Work over operations in accordance with the defined specifications & standards
• Ensure rigs perform tasks & operations for the company in a safe, professional & efficient manner
• Furnish continuous and accurate information to the Drilling Engineer /Team leader on all aspects of rig operations (Processes, Cost and HSE etc.)
• Safeguard the company’s assets & interests (wells , materials ,equipments )
• Ensure drilling contractors are fully aware of and adhere to the company’s well control policies & procedures
• Co-ordinate with Tool Pushers, Cementer, Loggers, Production / Work over cell, drilling workshop.
• Accurately forecast and schedule equipment , material and services including for optimal utilization of expensive resources and to ensure that all operations are conducted uninterrupted in an economic & safe manner
• Ensure that the environment is protected all the times during rig operations
• Ensure that all relevant well data is completed and accurately recorded in a timely manner. Communicate lessons learnt and share with the entire team
• Verify & clear contractor invoices
10 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry with onshore and offshore experience Previous ME experience required IWCF certificate required
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/970193_srdrilling_supervisor/