Company: EP2C Energy Skills: Rig Manager Experience: 5 + Years Education: High School/Secondary Location: Pointe-Noire, Kouilou, Republic of the Congo Status: Active
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.Located in region: Europe
We are currently looking for a Rig Manager for one of our client.
The Rig Manager is monitoring rig operations, coordinating drilling activities, implementing safety measures, solving any issue that may arise, training staff, and supervising the movement of materials.
– Performed all technical calculations required to carry out drilling operations for turn-key and day work projects
– Completed drill logs, fuel logs, time sheets, audits/inspections on drills and equipment and conduct safety audits
– Managed drilling operations for projects while meeting timeline and budget requirements
– Implemented safety procedures and training for new hires and current staff
– Conducted rig inspections, directed maintenance and daily operations
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/980000_rig_manager/