Company: TDE THONHAUSER DATA ENGINEERING GMBH Skills: IT – Software Development, Drilling Manager Other Skills: Software, IT, Engineering Manager, Project Manager, Production Management, Experience: 15 + Years Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee Location: Leoben, Styria, Austria Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
As an industry-leader of holistic drilling data analysis and big data services, the TDE Group is continuously developing innovative solutions to enforce drilling into the digital age, with the ability to produce advanced specialized technical equipment for the oil and gas industry.
As we press ahead with very ambitious growth targets, we are seeking to hire a high-performing:
who will have the global responsibility for all technical developments of our software-based solutions serviced by the TDE Group organization.
The main tasks will be to:
· develop a clear strategy for the proNova products and service line ensuring our established growth strategy is met
· establish and maintain the global development roadmap
· prioritize and plan the product backlogs
· have the overall product responsibility during all stages of the development process
· solidify the synergies between our PDS (wired drill pipe) hardware business unit, as well as our software business
· oversee, coordinate and lead our existing international product/software development and R&D teams
· communicate with our worldwide sales and client support staff on development requests
· develop in-depth understanding of our current and future markets, analyze the global market situation, collect and prioritize existing, as well as future client requirements
· perform competitor analyses, generate USP and release presentations
· prepare reports for the executive management
· have Profit & Loss (P&L), as well as budgeting responsibility
The following minimum requirements and experience are needed to be invited for an interview:
· Proven track record as a successful product development manager / CTO (or similar)
· A minimum of 15 years’ experience preferably in the oil and gas industry
· Proven personnel responsibility to manage multiple software development teams
· Passion for delivering high quality products
· Excellent command of English (written and spoken), knowledge of a 2nd language would be an asset
· Excellent communication skills
· Relevant technical university degree
The location of the Product Manager will be agreed on with the candidate, who will report to the Managing Director and Group VP for Data Engineering at TDE Thonhauser Data Engineering GmbH.
If you are interested in working for us, send your CV to email@example.com.
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/982653_product_manager/