Company: Bar S Services Skills: Rig Mover, Environmental, Safety & Training, Safety Officer Other Skills: Rig Move Safety, Heavy Haul Safety Experience: 5 + Years Education: High School/Secondary Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee Salary: $80,000-$100,000 Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Colorado and Wyoming
Maintain positive and proactive relationships with managers, employees, customers, and regulatory agencies.
– Organize and conduct monthly safety meetings.
– Schedule and document employee safety training.
– Ensure compliance with DOT laws and regulations by working with employees, customers, and regulatory bodies to ensure consistent application, and understanding of standards, rules, and requirements.
– Conducts routine and follow-up safety and hazard inspections of company work sites.
– Observe and mentor company operations personnel in safe work planning and practice.
– Anticipates, identifies and evaluates hazardous safety conditions, and environmental risks.
– Make recommendations for correcting unsafe conditions and provides necessary safety training.
– Responds to and conducts accident investigations and injury/accident case management.
5years safety experience
Rig moving experience / with crane utilization
In depth knowledge of D.O.T. laws and regulations.
Strong managerial, communication, and analytical skills.
Class room setting training experience
Knowledge of Hazardous Materials, SDS (Safety Data Sheets).
The ability to research, analyzes, interpret, and implement HSE regulations and standards.
Ability to respond to incidents in the field as necessary in a timely matter.
Excellent communication (both written and verbal) including the ability to discuss safety and environmental issues with people from diverse backgrounds, and diverse settings.
Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions.
Must be able to bend, climb, and walk on all types of surfaces.
Current drivers license with a good record over the past 3 years.
Experience using Word and Excel.
Fully Fluent in English is a must.
Fluent in Spanish is an asset.
Travel-With extended out of town stays
PEC-SAFELAND CORE TRAINER
OSHA 10 OR 30 TRAINER
Job Type: Full-time
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/974503_oil_field_safety_supervisor/