Company: RYVOX Technical Solutions Skills: Captain / Master, Ships Mate / Officer, Workover or Completion Other Skills: Marine Superintendent Experience Experience: 10 + Years Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee Salary: £80,000 – £100,000 Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ryvox Technical Solutions are looking for an Experience Marine Superintendent based in Aberdeen, to work alongside a company with a global presence with a great reputation delivering results to an international client base.
Our client is going through rapid expansion which is creating a number of exciting senior leadership roles, but for our client attitude and aptitude to progress our primary considerations. This role is about developing and taking lead of a department, so if you are looking for a platform to grow as a department leader this role would be for you.
This position will develop rig movement procedures and mooring installations scopes as well as attending offshore project location worldwide. The main responsibilities for this position is the overall arrangement of procedures for both personnel and equipment requirements as well as the following:
• Delivering Technical support to all relevant business units
• Following up on rig movement operations projects
• Carrying out inspections on a routine basis
• Implementing Mooring installation procedures
• Checking all equipment to make sure it is made up, measured and fit to use for the duty or operations required
• Achieving KPI’s from their expertise and knowledge
If you are looking for a new opportunity then please apply as shown.
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/968935_marine_superintendent/