Company: SDS Petroleum Consultants, LLC Skills: Directional Driller, Driller Experience: 3 + Years Education: High School/Secondary Employment Type: Full Time Contractor Salary: Day Rate Location: Tyler, Texas, United States Status: Active
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.Authorized to work in: US
SDS Petroleum Consultants, LLC is looking for the best and brightest people interested in advancing their career today! Offering long term opportunities.
SDS is looking for independent directional drilling consultants for all areas. The work is primarily in West Texas.
Must meet the following qualifications:
• Must have at least 12 years’ of combined oilfield experience.
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a directional driller.
• Proficient drilling horizontal, extended reach horizontal, directional, s-curve, and vertical deviation control wells.
• Working knowledge of directional tools, BHA design, and directional drilling techniques
• Prefer experience drilling in high pressure, high temperature, managed pressure, and underbalanced conditions as well as oil based and synthetic oil based mud experience.
• Must have current well control certification.
• Have a least 3 references from previous or current supervisors.
SDS Petroleum Consultants offers you the opportunity to participate in pools for:
Health insurance, both short and long term disability insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance.
Direct Deposit is available.
Please send all resumes to: email@example.com
Go to vacancy page: https://www.rigzone.com/oil/jobs/postings/973345_independent_contractor_directional_driller/