Company: Basic Energy Services Skills: Driller, Drilling Manager, WellSite Supervisor Experience: 5 + Years Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship Location: Big Spring, TX, US Status: Active No location/work authorization restrictions found.
– Supervising all work activities in laying down the fishing tool bottom hole assembly when out of the hole
– Conducting safety meetings with rig crew on pulling the fishing bottom hole assemblies out of the well bore prior to pulling out of the hole to ensure work is done properly and safely
– Directing rig crew on the rig floor during operation of fishing tools down hole, including the work of the driller for the entire operation
– Overseeing that work procedures are safely implemented and equipment used are properly handled and maintained to ensure safety practices and security measures are followed
– Developing and planning work activities and scheduling with customer representatives to ensure correct equipment is ordered, used, serviced and maintained according to set procedures and/or agreements
– Managing the equipment used in the fishing operations to ensure its safety and cleanliness
– Meeting with division managers and customer representatives concerning cleaning out the customer’s well bore and other safety issues and concerns affecting the fishing operations
– Providing daily contact with and/or reporting to customers and BES management regarding costs involved and equipment used
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
Highly competitive salaries
Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment