Company: GreenTree Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. Skills: Drilling Consultant, Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor, Drilling Superintendent Other Skills: HPHT, Deep Drilling, Land rigs, Offshore Experience: 8 + Years Education: High School/Secondary Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee Salary: Negotiable Location: Kuwait City, Al Asimah Governate, Kuwait Status: Active
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.Located in region: South America
Manage the Drilling/work over operations including overall responsibility for planning, HSE, contract management and leading a team of rig personnel & sub contractor operations on location.
Key responsibilities include:
Planning all rig operations, men, materials and services.
• Manage the execution of Work over operations in accordance with the defined specifications & standards
• Ensure rigs perform tasks & operations for the company in a safe, professional & efficient manner
• Furnish continuous and accurate information to the Drilling Engineer /Team leader on all aspects of rig operations (Processes, Cost and HSE etc.)
• Safeguard the company’s assets & interests (wells , materials ,equipments )
• Ensure drilling contractors are fully aware of and adhere to the company’s well control policies & procedures
• Co-ordinate with Tool Pushers, Cementer, Loggers, Production / Work over cell, drilling workshop.
• Accurately forecast and schedule equipment , material and services including for optimal utilization of expensive resources and to ensure that all operations are conducted uninterrupted in an economic & safe manner
• Ensure that the environment is protected all the times during rig operations
• Ensure that all relevant well data is completed and accurately recorded in a timely manner. Communicate lessons learnt and share with the entire team
• Verify & clear contractor invoices
The applicant should be educated to a reasonable academic level and have minimum 8 years experience in offshore (HPHT Drilling) drilling operations, 5 of which should be at supervisory level.
IWCF certificate required